The PGC Editor allows you to modify most of the PGC data. The interface is extremely easy and intuitive to use.
To access the PGC Editor, just double click on a PGC or press Enter.
Typical editing procedures:
3. Vob-Cell ID reassignment
5. Subtitle colour changing, copying, pasting, importing and exporting (in either ASCII or YCbCr format)
6. Editing the cell flags, including setting/removing the layer break
11. Extracting cell times in various formats
12. Previewing a cell or the whole PGC
13. Viewing the attributes of the various streams (audio, video and sub-picture) in the domain
14. Finding out cell times and where the various cells start and end in the VOB (in terms of VOBU sectors)
15. Seeing which angle a cell belongs to (in a multi-angled PGC)
16. Deleting angles
Note: Some buttons or functions might not be present depending on the PGC being edited (e.g. Del Angles on a menu PGC)
Tip: Hover over a button or a heading with the mouse to get a handy tip on what the button does or the properties of a stream etc.
In general, to edit an item, where appropriate:
· Click a button or
· Type in an input field (e.g. Cell Still Time, Cell Command, Previous PGCN link)
Some of these are discussed in more detail below.