Procedure in principle:
1. Select your Settings!
- Choose the authoring engine to use (dvdauthor or MuxMan)
- Decide whether you want/need titlesets or not and if you want an animated menu
- Select defaults for images, colors, masks, font...
2. Pull all films from the SOURCE window into the main menu window. In the video and audio file dialog you may add further audio streams, subtitles and chapter marks.
3. If desired insert pictures, animations and additional text labels (title, copyright…) Using advanced mode you may also add free buttons and submenus.
4. If you use titlesets, arrange the chapter selection within the titleset menus (drag chapter marks into the menu window, position, edit, add pictures…)
5. Click on Create DVD!
(6. Burn DVD if you have Nero/imgburn installed, otherwise you may use any other burning program)